The "Bilingual Radio-TV" RTB is a broadcasting station attached to UCBC, a service of Education at the service of UCBC for the integral transformation of man: "The Voice of Transformation"
The general objective of the RTB is that targeted by UCBC: "The Voice of Transformation".
In other words, holistically transforming the lives of our auditors and practically training students of the Information and Communication Sciences and Applied Sciences in the use of ICTs in the data collection process, the processing and dissemination of information.
- To edify our listeners daily through the various programs,
- Train auditors in good governance,
- To lead the listeners to live a transformed life acquired from the different presentations, sermons and conference-debates of every monday, wednesday, friday and sunday,
- To bless the listeners daily through Christian music playlist,
- Regularly assist the vulnerable (the needy) through prayer.
To achieve this, the RTB organizes programs under different headings: the Bible, education, sciences, sustainable development, peace, health, news, etc. Although the UCBC is bilingual, the languages of communication are: Swahili, French, Lingala, English, and Kinande.